Friday, February 10, 2012

Wildfox Summer 2012

 Wildfox Couture has released the photos from the Summer 2012 shoot featuring Carlotte Free and shot by Mark Hunter [thecobrasnake]. The result is an incredible collaboration between one of my all-time favorite clothing brands, a photographer I've loved for years, and a model to watch.

I've listed summer inspiration with some of the photos.

 Charlotte's hot pink hair and delicate features are the perfect contrast to the cool blues and beiges of Hawaii's beaches and surrounding grassland.




This shoot reminds me of Sasha Pivovarova's '08 shoot for Vogue Paris!

3 comments:

  1. haha the first thing i thought when i saw this is that they must have drawn inspiration from that Sasha Pivovarova shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog - it was on bloglovin, and adore it! I have a similar blog - love to write, photograph and a romantic affair with London. Your blog is fantastic inspiration and speaks so much of ur wonderful taste! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In picture collage #3 where can i but the shirt she i wearing in the top right picture? I love these pictures! :3

    ReplyDelete