Sunday, June 17, 2012

Playground Love...

One of my all-time favorite films is The Virgin Suicides, directed by Sofia Coppola.
I first saw this movie when I was in the 7th grade, and it sparked my interest in cinematography.
I began to notice the way that films were made and the artistry behind them.
I recommend everyone see this movie at least once.
My dvd has been shuttled from friend's house to friend's house and everyone that has borrowed it has loved it.
tangerine sunsets, fields of grass, denim hotshorts, floral dresses, victorian collars, popsicles in the summer, long blonde hair, record players, protective parents, secret kisses


To steal Lux's summer style, click here

2 comments:

  1. Playground love is probably one of my most listened to song on itunes, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. listened songs* wow I'm sleepy!

    ReplyDelete