Monday, October 14, 2013

BEDROOM DECOR UPDATE

These past few months have been a little crazy.
My family moved over the summer, and with a move comes a lot of chaos,
organizing, and settling in.
Now that we're a bit more established in our new home,
I really wanted to share some of my new decor with you!
I made some minor changes to my bedroom with fresh paint and new carpeting.
I found the carpet wholesale and super cheap!
There are still a few odds and ends that need to be purchased, 
but thus far I'm quite happy with my new space.
The first thing I did before changing anything out, 
was map out where my furniture would go, using blue tape.
I wanted to be sure that my existing pieces would all fit properly.
I made notes on my photos to remind myself of where I wanted to place specific items of furniture, and decor touches I wanted to remember.
The minor swaps I made took only a few days and made all the difference.
My room immediately looked bigger and brighter!
I'm so pleased with the way my room has turned out.
Still on the hunt for some new wall art and a clever way of storing vinyl records.

2 comments:

  1. love your new decor, your room has a great vibe.

    CUKOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooden crates are great for storing records. They fit perfectly and the crates are super cute and vintage looking. Plus, they're usually very cheap which is always a bonus!!

    ReplyDelete