Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS

It is well known throughout my circle of friends that I am a serious homebody. 
I'll take a good movie, some vegetarian-friendly snacks, and cuddles with my pups
over a hectic night out, ANY day of the week.
Netflix Instant is a wonderful resource for watching films in an easy and accessible manner.
Unfortunately, there are only so many titles available to stream via instant,
and it can be a bother to rummage through the duds to unearth the best finds.
To make things a little easier on you, 
I've comprised a list of my personal favorites currently available through Netflix Instant. 
Add these to your queue and check them out the next time you're on the hunt for a new flick to fall in love with.



1. The Great Gatsby
2. Stealing Beauty
3. Lost in Translation
4. Submarine
5. La Belle Personne
6. Like Crazy
7. Heathers
8. The Virgin Suicides
9. The Artist
10. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
11. Grease
12. American Psycho
13. Greenberg
14. Big Fish
15. Love Story
16. Amelie
17. Clueless
18. Breakfast at Tiffany's
19. James and the Giant Peach
20. My Week With Marilyn
21. The Nightmare Before Christmas
22. The Brady Bunch Movie
23. The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
24. Donnie Darko
25. Toast
26. Cry-Baby
27. Electrick Children
28. Dirty Girl
29. Tiny Furniture
30. Children Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment