Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Once Upon A Dream...

With the release of Disney's Maleficent last Spring
and the new live-action adaption of Cinderella releasing this coming March,
I've found myself daydreaming of fairytales.
As a kid, I was obsessed with magic and make-believe.
Cinderella and The Little Mermaid were perhaps my favorite Disney films,
andthe notion of princesses, haunted forests, and magical spells kept me forever enchanted.
I'd spend hours in my backyard, dressed in a tulle tutu, plucking flower petals
and crushing leaves to make love potions.
I'd talk to the bunnies that hopped around from time to time, and I'd climb up into the giant fig trees,
their haunting limbs stretching out over what felt like my whole sky.
I still adore fairytales and I will always love to play-pretend.
Below is some enchanting inspiration to fuel your own fairytale thoughts.
Never stop dressing up. Never stop believing in magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment