Tuesday, November 3, 2015

99 Film Recommendations

If you've been following my blog or social media for some time, you'll know that I am a tremendous film fanatic. 
I love movies, I compulsively watch newly-released trailers, and I have ongoing lists of my all-time favorite films. 
I receive a lot of requests through tumblr for movie recommendations and 
promised I would comprise a new list, so here it is!
I really racked my brain and my dvd collection to try and list as many of my favorites as possible.
I nearly started categorizing and subcategorizing these by genre and theme, but it became so elaborate 
that I ultimately had to rethink that idea entirely. Instead, what I've done is split my list into two groups:
One group is comprised of my recommendations available on Netflix Instant, so you can watch them right now!
The others are all some of my absolute favorites that aren't available at this time, 
though I'm sure you can find them on itunes movies.

First half, all currently streaming on Netflix Instant...
second half is a bunch of my all-time favorites which are sadly not currently streaming on Netflix...

2 comments:

  1. Great recommendations! So many of these have been added to my list <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw the movie "Fish Tank". You might like it, our taste in movies is very similar!

    ReplyDelete